Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rock Island 2010

So a good weekend at the Rock. A lot of work went into getting this going this year. Had to switch over my kart from Stock moto to ICC which always take longer then you think. Didn't know if running the King of the streets as an S4 was possible so I made the smart switch to Masters. Ended up going to my brother Todds's back up Maxter. To add to the weekend my wife and son Sam also came out. Sam is 4 so it was fun for him to see an event like this. Even though I think his most fun was swimming in the hotel pool. My dad always makes the trip also to help push off. I think 14 Masters were entered. Todd finished 4th and I finished 6th. At the rock finishing and staying out of trouble is #1 and we both did that. No kart issues at all which we are happy about. I would have liked to make that next step in lap times as I didn't get any faster in the race which was disappointing. But still very fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment