Monday, April 19, 2010

Trackmagic!

My 07 FTR bought through Leading edge. Ran TAG in 07 and then got a TM K9B or 08. Changed over the plastic in 08 to the New age 2 stuff





2002 Road America Supernationals. Had a CRS ICC this year.









Todd with his brand new Dialbo II bought through Leading Edge Motorsports. Went out to CA to brake it in, did some sight seeing in SF and hung out with Greg Bell. Fun weekend



My 2000 Diablo that was a factory kart and a factory CR125. The engine was crazy fast. Non painted frame. Pretty trick!





1997 Demon with a KX125. My first kart



So I've been a big Trackmagic fan since I got into Karting in 99 and started racing S3 in SKUSA. Thought I would toss up some of the Adds Trackmagic has done in the past mostly focused on shifters. I'm always amazed how off people are when the sell there Trackmagic on years. You always see a 2006 Diablo in an add which is actually a 2000.

Here are some old pics of the bro and I

No comments:

Post a Comment