Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome to my blog!!!

Welcome to the Bridgeman Bros Racing Blog. I will do my best to post all the happenings of my brother and i's racing year. Here is our schedule as it is now.

Todd will be running G1 #2h on a Trackmagic Hornet with JWR Maxter
I will be running S4 on a Trackmagic Hornet with a JWR built CR125

SKUSA Central States Shawano July 9-11th
SKUSA Pro Tour Shawano July 16-18th
Rock Island GP Sept 3-5th
Supernationals Las Vegas which will take use through Nov 15th- 23rd.

This is it so far and with family this is about all I hope to get done plus practice.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I am a TrackMagic fanatic as well! I am currently restoring my 2001 Dragon 80cc shifter. I got fitted at the TM factory in SF by professional driver Tom Dyer. What an awesome experience.

    I would love to stay in contact with you. Are you on facebook?

    ReplyDelete