Wednesday, December 10, 2014

2014 Racing Season

The 2014 Racing season was a good one. We finally after many years committed to running a full series. The series is the Championship Enduro Series with two races at Blackhawk, Grattan and Gingerman. Both my brother and I ran each race. I'm on a 2012 Merlin MR32 with a JWR Maxter and Todd is on a 2008 CRG Road Rebel with a JWR Maxter. The year went very well. Well better for my brother Todd who won the Championship. He Won 5 races and 2 seconds in the process. My year was also good. I came in 3rd in the points with a Second, 4 Thirds, a fourths and on DNF. I was just off the pace of Todd and Randy Pierson, I could put in the the fast laps but just didn't have the consistency during the full race to stay with them both. But congrats to my brother for winning the championship. We had a ton of fun and the racing was great. I think as much fun as the racing is the road trips are just as fun. The people that put on the series and race in it are a blast. Will do the series next year. I will be on a CRG and as Todd upgraded his CRG chassis and purchased a basically new Maxter.

No comments:

Post a Comment