Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Trackmagic Garage Hanger Project

So I've always wanted to put an older Trackmagic Kart in my garage somehow and hang it. I wanted it to look like the golden years of Trackmagic in that 99-01 range. So I just so happened to have an extra 1999 chassis I could use which is in decent shape. So I got some new bodywork and added the correct stickers I had. The number plate is the SKUSA championship plate from Bobby Wilson. I bought his kart a few years ago but sold it but I kept the plate. So whats next? Hang it on the ceiling. My wife could not understand what I was doing but I think it looks cool. I still would like to replace the 99 frame with a 2000 or 01 frame and make the frame bare just like a lot of the factory chassis where run. So more work to do but its good enough to get hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment